- Uses some recycled materials
- easy assembly/disassembly
- soft for the dog to lay on it. (comfortable)
- Provides shade on a hot day
- Easy to clean
- doesn’t take up much space
- Is attractive and interesting to look at
Something that can be packed up and moved, or put into storage, that is comfortable for a dog to lay on for a somewhat extended period of time.
I am going to make the actual chair, and Jake is going to make the dog’s space underneath.
- Has a somewhat modern look.
- Is not too low to the ground so that it easy on the knees to get in and out of.
- designed for someone with wider hips.
- has a down curved edge at the front of the seat so that it doesn’t put pressure on the back of the leg.
- Will support someone of a higher weight.
- Helps keep Mosquitos at bay.
I am doing research now to figure out what materials would be readily available for average people. And then figure out how to create something with them.
- Plastic bottle ribbons